Luxury Riverside Cabins
Located within just minutes walking distance from the American Whitewater Expeditions trip meeting location, these luxury cabins are civilized comfort at the heart of the beautiful American River valley. All the comforts of home and you'll fall asleep to the sound of rushing water. American River Resort has 6 modern cabins steps away from the American River. Simply walk to our dining area for your meals and trip meeting area, these cabins are a perfect compliment to your rafting adventure.
Cabins book-up early especially for prime season weekends however weekdays are often available during the summer.
To ensure availability, please call us at 800-825-3205.
- Easy walk to rafting trip meeting areas and dining area for meals
- Full kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and roomy living quarters
- Veranda with view of river
- Queen bed in the bedroom and queen sofa-bed in the living room
- Sleeps 4-5 Adults Maximum
- Refrigerator, two-burner stove top, microwave, coffee pot, toaster
- Propane BBQ on the veranda
- Pots, pans, utensils, dishes, flatware, etc.
- Wi-Fi connection in reception
- Firepits at most cabins
- You provide queen sheets, pillowcases and towels.
Cabin Rates & Locations
- 1 Prime River-Front Cabin
- 3 River-Front Cabins
- 2 River-View Cabins
Weekends (2-night minimum)
Prime River-Front: $280/night. River-Front: $235/night. River-View: $199/night.
Prime River-Front: $250/night. River-Front: $215/night. River-View: $179/night.
Off-season rates here. Contact us for extended stay rate.
Prices listed not including tax