Friends of American Whitewater Expeditions
Click on a link below to visit that web site…
American Whitewater Expeditions offers links to restaurants and local business in the Coloma and Placerville area.
|AMERICAN RIVER SOUTH FORK INFORMATION|
- South Fork Virtual Tour
- El Dorado County Visitors Authority
- South Fork River Map
- South Fork River Access Map
- James Marshall Gold Discovery State Park
- Placer Tourism
- American River Resort
- Coloma Club – Classic hearty American fare served at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 6:30 a.m.
- Gorilla Rock Tacos– (530) 306-1613 Wonderful tacos open for lunches and dinners.
- Sierra Rizing Bakery– (530) 642-1308 Open for breakfasts and lunches with lots of options for the whole family.
- Take A Bite Deli – (530) 642-8482 Great Burgers and Sandwiches!
- Gold Hill Vineyard & Brewery – El Dorado County’s newest premium micro brewery is located on premise at Gold Hill Winery on Cold Springs Rd. one mile from historic Coloma. (530) 626-6522
- Louts Pub– (530)642-2114 Great food – all sorts of types in a friendly pub setting.
- Argonaut – Next to the Coloma post office, this little cafe, under new ownership, features sandwiches, ice cream, fresh lemonade, and coffee. Reproduction antiques are also sold. 10-5 daily except Tuesday.
|PRODUCT WEB SITE LINKS|
|OTHER WEB SITE LINKS|
- Futaleufu Trips with Earth River Expeditions
- Rails to Trails Conservancy
- Catalina Ocean Rafting
- Travel information service bureau for Japanese travelers
- Whitewater Rafting Information
- Colorado Directory.com
- Disney Online, Family Fun Travel
- Aventuras Panama white water river rafting outfitter
- Information About Travel And Colorado
- The Hole Hiking Experience
- Oregon Rafting with River Drifters
- Costa Rica – country guide with many articles related to travel, business and culture.
- Sea Kayak Adventures operates sea kayaking and whale watching tours to premier wilderness destinations in Baja, Mexico and British Columbia, Canada.
- Comprehensive Recreation Web Directory
- Mexico’s Copper Canyon, Yucatan, Baja, Costa Rica, Peru, The Galapagos, Patagonia, Ireland, Bhutan, Myanmar and more.
- Whitewater Rafting Pennsylvania – Adventure Center at Whitewater Challengers
- San Francisco Tours
- Colorado River Rafting
- Mexico Vacation Travels
- Y explore Yosemite Adventures
- Extreme Element limited
- Where Black People and Nature Meet
American Whitewater Expeditions’s website may provide links or other access to other sites that allow you to access material provided by third parties. By using this access, you will be entering or linking to a third party’s site that may offer privacy and security practices different from American Whitewater Expedition’s. American Whitewater Expedition does not offer, endorse or guarantee, and assumes no liability for the accuracy, appropriateness or usefulness of, any products or services of any such third party. The third party is responsible for its site contents, privacy and security practices, and system availability.
The material presented here is for your information only. It is not intended to constitute professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should consult your professional advisors before making decisions or taking actions on matters of significance to you and your business.