Friends of American Whitewater Expeditions
Click on a link below to visit that web site…
American Whitewater Expeditions offers links to restaurants and local business in the Coloma and Placerville area.
|AMERICAN RIVER SOUTH FORK INFORMATION|
- South Fork Virtual Tour
- El Dorado County Visitors Authority
- South Fork River Map
- South Fork River Access Map
- James Marshall Gold Discovery State Park
- Placer Tourism
- Albert Shafsky House Bed & Breakfast
- American River Resort
- Coloma Club – Classic hearty American fare served at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 6:30 a.m.
- Sierra Nevada House – Enjoy a fine dining experience in elegant surroundings, savoring such menu items as seafood
- Marco’s CAFE – Serving Roman-style pizza, salads, Italian espresso drinks and local beer and wine in an outdoor setting in Lotus, this popular hangout offers live entertainment during the summer months. (530) 642-2025
- 49er Dutch Oven Delights (916) 337-8030
- Fresh Mex Express Mexican Grill (530) 642-9778
- Gold Hill Vineyard & Brewery – El Dorado County’s newest premium micro brewery is located on premise at Gold Hill Winery on Cold Springs Rd. one mile from historic Coloma. (530) 626-6522
- Sequoia Restaurant – in Placerville El Dorado County’s Most Romantic Restaurant
- Placerville Brewing Company (530) 295-9166
- Starving Dog Pizza in Coloma (530) 622-3100?
- Gringos Mexican Cafe Mexican Food in Lotus California
- Argonaut – Next to the Coloma post office, this little cafe, under new ownership, features sandwiches, ice cream, fresh lemonade, and coffee. Reproduction antiques are also sold. 10-5 daily except Tuesday.
|PRODUCT WEB SITE LINKS|
- Sierra Outdoor Center
- Northern Lights Trading Co, Inc. Outdoor Gear
- Total Escape Outdoor Gear
- Sunce Winery
- Whitewater Outlaw Publishing
- Travel Insurance
- Total Paddling Equipment
- Camping Equipment – for those who love camping
- Marine Cooler – Yeti Coolers are high-quality marine coolers.
|OTHER WEB SITE LINKS|
- Futaleufu Trips with Earth River Expeditions
- Rails to Trails Conservancy
- Mammoth Lakes California Hotels
- The Wilderness Institute
- Catalina Ocean Rafting
- Travel information service bureau for Japanese travelers
- Whitewater Rafting Information
- Colorado Directory.com
- Disney Online, Family Fun Travel
- Groovy Adventures
- Summer Vacation
- Sacramento Hotels and Motels Directory
- Aventuras Panama white water river rafting outfitter
- Rafting expeditions to the worlds most exotic rivers
- Resource site for everything to do with white water rafting. ALL FREE
- Information About Travel And Colorado
- The Hole Hiking Experience
- British Columbia Adventure Travel
- Oregon Rafting with River Drifters
- Los Angeles Business Directory Online
- Costa Rica – country guide with many articles related to travel, business and culture.
- Costa Rica Adventure Discover the adventure and splendor of Costa Rica’s natural treasures
- California Hotel Service – Hotels in California
- Sea Kayak Adventures operates sea kayaking and whale watching tours to premier wilderness destinations in Baja, Mexico and British Columbia, Canada.
- Exploring Rivers with Global Descents in Chile, Peru, Africa, India and Asia
- Comprehensive Recreation Web Directory
- Mexico’s Copper Canyon, Yucatan, Baja, Costa Rica, Peru, The Galapagos, Patagonia, Ireland, Bhutan, Myanmar and more.
- Whitewater Rafting Pennsylvania – Adventure Center at Whitewater Challengers
- Travel Communications, Inc.
- San Francisco Tours
- The Adventure Taxi
- Family Directory resources and information websites.
- Colorado River Rafting – Mild to Wild Rafting & Jeep Trail Tours, Inc. offers whitewater rafting on 4 rivers in Southwest Colorado & on the Colorado river in Utah.
- Water Sport Guide –
- Directory Adventure – resource for adventure travel and outdoor recreation
- California at OyMap.com – a world directory
- Worldwide travel web directory and tourist guide
- Adventure directory and outdoor information
- Qumoz.com – A business directory
- Mexico Vacation Travels
- Y explore Yosemite Adventures
- Extreme Element limited
- Where Black People and Nature Meet
- Langtang Valley lies closer to Katmandu than other trekking regions and is lesser used by both trekkers and local. The Langrang Valley is aptly caled the valley of glaceries here, mountains rise soaring toward the sky.
American Whitewater Expeditions’s website may provide links or other access to other sites that allow you to access material provided by third parties. By using this access, you will be entering or linking to a third party’s site that may offer privacy and security practices different from American Whitewater Expedition’s. American Whitewater Expedition does not offer, endorse or guarantee, and assumes no liability for the accuracy, appropriateness or usefulness of, any products or services of any such third party. The third party is responsible for its site contents, privacy and security practices, and system availability.
The material presented here is for your information only. It is not intended to constitute professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should consult your professional advisors before making decisions or taking actions on matters of significance to you and your business.